Shoes: Tory Burch • Black Denim: Paige from Nordstrom • Top: Brandy Melville from Nordstrom • Necklace: Grandmother’s (similar style here!) • Watch: Michele • Cuff: David Yurman • Handbag: Valentino • Earrings: Kate Spade • Lipstick: Liv It Up by Charlotte Tilbury
This past weekend, Chuck and I went down to Las Vegas to visit his dad, who is living there for part of the year (to get away from the rain here in Seattle! I can’t blame him!). We had such a blast. From Nascar to the David Copperfield show to racing cars ourselves (I know! so crazy but so fun).
Check out my Instagram for photos from our weekend!
Today’s post is all about the perfect tee you need to have in your closet. It’s perfect for fall, spring, and summer. I recently purchased this one at Nordstrom and have been loving it. The color is perfect! I love incorporating these tee’s with a blazer and a pair of jeans or black denim for work or a pair of joggers or leggings for weekend errands. This particular tee is only $20 and is super soft and comfortable. If you think t-shirt’s are a bit too casual for work, you can easily add items like statement necklaces, colorful heels, bold earrings, or a red lip to dress it up.
It’s always great to have tee’s in your closet. You never know when you need them to layer or to simply throw on when you’re on the go.
Below are a few more Brandy Melville tee’s around $20 that you’ll love:
- Adeline Top//$16 | It’s hard to tell, but this top is heather gray – love the soft color for summer!
- Camden Top//$18 | The gray, v-neck top is my fave. Gray is a great neutral to wear year round.
- Billie Top//$18 | This is your classic, white tee. Easy to pair with just about anything.
- Jamie Top//$18 | I love the blush color in this tee – I mean, anything blush is a yes from me!
- Mason Top//$15 | I love the deep red color in this tee. Easy to pair with black denim!
- Raine Top//$25 | The mini-ruffled sleeves add the perfect detail to wear in summer and spring.
- Tori Top//$18 | The orange neckline sold it for me. I love small details in simple items like tee’s!
- Rin top//$18 | This light yellow, exposed shoulder top screams Easter! Perfect to pair with a skirt.
- Ryder Top//$18 | This baby blue is so sweet and would be perfect to wear with white denim!
- Jolie Top//$22 | Either the white or navy blue are great. Love the detail on the shoulder to add to an outfit.
What are you favorite tee’s?