Shoes: Paul Green • Jeans: Banana Republic • Top: Target (Only $29.99!) • Handbag: Tory Burch (old! Similar style here!) • Earrings: Stella and Dot • Lipstick: Liv it Up by Charlotte Tilbury • Ring: David Yurman • Cuff: David Yurman • Watch: Michele • Jacket: Burberry in Olive Green
Happy Monday everyone! Hope your day is gong well. This past weekend was so lovely – we had a date night on Friday night, which was so nice! And then slept in on Saturday and relaxed. I got my nails and toes done (which I haven’t had done in 2 months!) so I felt so spoiled. I do my own shellac nails so when I splurge and go get them done, it feels so good! And my toes – I don’t do them on the regular so let’s just say they needed it.
Seattle weather is a bit fickle this time of year. It could be sunny and 55 degrees one day and the next, it’s 45 degrees and dumping rain. But the good news is, the trees are starting to bloom so I have a feeling our spring will show up in full force soon (I hope!). As I transition my wardrobe from winter to spring, I tend to keep it simple – I typically pull out light and flowy tops with a light jacket since the weather is so unpredictable. However, I LOVE to bring out a bright color in a handbag or a pair of shoes.
For this outfit, I paired it with this burnt orange Tory Burch cross body that Chuck got for my birthday last year. It’s the perfect color and can add a pop of color to any outfit – especially this one. When you’re wearing a neutral look, it is SO easy to add a colorful handbag to dress up your look.
As you think about updating your wardrobe, add some colorful handbags to enhance your look and add dimension to your outfit. Here are a few fun handbags I’d recommend:
- Add a pop of red to any neutral outfit for Spring. This cross body tote is perfect for those sunny days!
- I never saw a Chartreuse accessory I didn’t like – Add this to a simple maxi dress to style it up!
- If your itching to splurge, I’ve always LOVED this classic Chloe bag. And this color = MAJOR heart eyes! You could wear this bag with pretty much….anything!
- Hot pink is always in for spring and summer and this Ted Baker cross body is no exception.
- I’m going to be honest ladies – Coach is making a comeback! I know Coach was your high school handbag, but they’ve really enhanced their designs and have some beautiful cross-body’s. Here is a gorgeous green that could be paired with blues and yellows this spring/summer!
What is your favorite colorful handbag for the Spring/Summertime?