There are only 11 days left until Christmas. I don’t know about you, but I’m so excited, I can barely stand it. I’m so ready to cook, bake, and spend time with family and friends. This truly is my favorite time of year. If you know me at all, you know my obsession with Christmas. I basically start watching Christmas movies at least a month or two ahead of time. To me, it is never too early to get in the Christmas spirit!
Now, I am just about done with my Christmas shopping so if you are like me, there may be one or two gifts left that you have to buy. Whether, you need a gift for your mom, your sister, your best friend, or yourself, I have included 6 different gift ideas that are perfect for that special woman, sister, or mother in your life. All of the businesses shown above are local to Seattle and owned by women. Even more of a reason to support them!
- Mere Basics | I love these basic pieces for women because they are cozy and warm without adding bulk to your look. They are all made with cashmere fabric and feel amazing. I have felt these basic pieces and I wish I could have one of each to wear every where. Perfect for the Pacific Northwest!
- Styled Seattle | Do you have friends that have a closet full of clothes but feel like they have nothing to wear? Well, give them a gift of working with an experiences stylist to edit what they currently own and strategically add to fill gaps. Budget Fashionista packages start at $425.
- JujuBeet | Do you have friends who love healthy foods and are always trying to find new healthy eats? Well, give the gift of these organic juice cleanses. The Beginners juice cleanse (juice until dinner) starts at $35. This is a perfect gift to kick off the New Year on the right foot!
- City Sweats | Give a fun, healthy, and relaxing gift that includes a 60 minute massage and an infrared wrap. Gift certificates, memberships, and punch cards are available.
- Gallipot Skincare | Need a few gift ideas under $25, look no further than Gallipot. I have tried the Lavender body whip and it feels absolutely amazing on your skin. It is so dry here in Seattle, so it is great for my hands as they get dry throughout the day. The Lavender body whip retails for $24. You can also get it in the Cocoa Vanilla scent. The entire Gallipot Skin Care collection is vegan, cruelty free, and chemical free.
- Noir Lash Lounge | We all have holiday parties and dinners this season, so feeling our best in the beauty department is a must. A great gift idea or something for yourself, is a set of lashes from Noir Lash Lounge. Lashes are not an added service at this salon, it is their primary service.
Hope you enjoy these gifts ideas! Merry Christmas.