Holy Cow! I can’t believe Fiercely Charming is already a year old. I started FC as a way to express my creative side through a passion of mine – fashion and style. I have learned a ton about what works and what doesn’t in the blog world and realized just how much fun it is to do something you truly love. I do have a to give a big shoutout to two people – 1) my husband, Chuck and 2) my girlfriend, Heather van Breda.
Chuck has taken EVERY single photo you see on FC. He has not once ever complained about taking a photo and has truly been a #1 fan of FC. He even spent a few hours watching YouTube videos to figure out how to use our SLR camera better so he can take the best photos he can. He truly has been an integral part to FC and I feel so blessed to have his support. Chuck, I love and am so grateful for you!
My girlfriend, Heather, owns Real Card Studio, a car studio out of Ballard, WA. She is fantastic! I mean I’m a little bias but she did our wedding invites, our wedding thank you notes, and more. When I started FC, she emailed me and was like, ‘I have a few logo options for you!’. I was thinking to myself, ‘Gosh, I didn’t even ask her and she is reaching out!’ And I chose one of the logos she designed and it’s been FC’s brand ever since. She also created my business cards which are super cute and fun! Heather, thank you for your support and work in the making of FC.
Throughout this blog process, people have come out of the woodwork wanting to support, which has been such a great experience. I can’t wait to see what this next year has in store for FC!
In this post, I decided to round up my favorite Fiercely Charming posts throughout the past year. I’ve linked to each post I’ve pictured below, so feel free to check them out if you haven’t done so already!
Take a look and let me know what your favorite post was!
- Sun, Sand, and Crop Tops | April 2015
2. Red, White, and Blue | May 2015
3. Casual, Comfy Weekend Attire | June 2015
4. Pink Snakeskin Romper | July 2015
5. Wannabe Crop Top Dress | August 2015
6. What to Wear to a Fall Wedding | September 2015
7. Anniversary Brunch | October 2015
8. Holiday Party Polka Dots | November 2015
9. Christmas Day Style | December 2015
10. Fancy on a Budget | January 2015
11. Red Accents | February 2015
12. Easter Sunday Ensemble | March 2015