Shoes: Kendall & Kylie • Jumpsuit: Marlowe Boutique • Cami: Evereve • Handbag: Saint Laurent (Similar style here) • Cuff: 6th Borough Boutique • Earrings: 6th Borough Boutique • Ring: David Yurman • Watch: Michele • Necklace: Gjenmi
Shoes: Christian Louboutin • Pants: Birdee Clothing • Top: Anthropologie • Earrings: Stella and Dot • Handbag: Saint Laurent • Bracelet: Stella and Dot • Ring: David Yurman • Watch: Michele • Cuff: David Yurman • Lipstick: Candy K Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics
Shoes: Kendall & Kylie • Leggings: Aritzia • Cami: Evereve • Cardigan: Halogen • Lipstick: Candy K Lip Kit by Kylie Cosmetics • Necklace: Gjenmi • Earrings: Stella and Dot • Watch: Michele • Cuff: David Yurman • Ring: David Yurman • Gold Cuff: The Styled Collection
Shoes: Banana Republic • Dress: Chicwish • Earrings: T&J Designs • Handbag: Celine (Similar style here) • Watch: Daniel Wellington • Cuff: The Styled Collection • Ring: David Yurman • Band: David Yurman
Shoes: DSW • Denim: Express • Top: J.Crew • Leather Jacket: Trouve at Nordstrom • Bracelet: Stella and Dot • Ring: David Yurman • Cuff: David Yurman • Handbag: Givenchy (Similar style here) • Earrings: Stella and Dot • Sunnies: Tory Burch • Lipstick: Chanel
Shoes: Nordstrom • Denim: Free People • Lace Top: Macy’s (On sale for $50.99!) • Sleeveless Sweater: Target (Only $24.99!) • Watch: Michele • Cuff: David Yurman • Handbag: H&M (Sold out! Similar style linked) • Ring: David Yurman
Shoes: Valentino • Denim: Free People • Top: Lucky Brand (On sale for $39.99!) • Handbag: Zac Posen • Earrings: Stella and Dot • Watch: Michele • Cuff: David Yurman • Ring: David Yurman • Lip Liner: Pink Venus by Charlotte Tilbury • Lipstick: Kim KW by Charlotte Tilbury
There is a misconception that you can’t wear distressed denim in the Fall – for reasons I’m not entirely bought in on. If you are petite like me, you know it’s super hard to find denim that a) fits you well and b) is the perfect length. When I do, I wear them all.the.time – especially in the Fall. I have had a pair of Banana Republic distressed denim and these Free People denim that I wear very often because they fit so well and look great paired with any outfit. Yes, they’re both distressed but trust me, you can pull them off in the Fall.
- Pair with Booties. Whenever you’re wearing your distressed denim, add a pair of booties to your look. Even when you’re wearing a summer-y top like in this post, when you add a pair of tan or black booties, it can add a Fall/Winter element.
- Add a Fedora. I don’t know about you but I love Fall Fedora hats – from light colors to dark – they are a perfect accessory to add to any outfit to dress it up for Fall.
- Throw on a Sweater. I mean, this is pretty obvious but throw on a cozy sweater and your distressed denim is instantly transformed into a Fall outfit.
How do you style your distressed denim?
Shoes: Dolce Vita (sold out! Similar style here) • Dress: Nordstrom • Necklace: Stella and Dot • Vest: Gap (old! Similar style here) • Watch: Michele • Clutch: Louis Vuitton • Earrings: Kate Spade • Ring: David Yurman
With Fall right around the corner, I wanted to share a few items you could purchase now and wear in the Fall when the temps start dipping and the leaves start falling. It is seriously my favorite time of year and I’m not going to lie – I’m already ready for it to start 🙂 This whole 95 degree weather that’s supposed to come on Tuesday is cramping my style!
Below are a few items I’ve been eyeing for Fall that could easily be added to your wardrobe.
- Adidas Rain Coat | $150 | When you live in Seattle, a good coat is a necessity. Lately I’ve been loving the Adidas brand. They have made a come back since the 9th grade and I’m loving it. This rain coat is perfect for the weekend when you’re running errands or grabbing brunch with your girls. It isn’t too casual but not dressy either – easy to throw on with any outfit.
- The Perfect Pink Sweater | $45 | Ladies, I don’t know about you, but when Fall is around the corner, I’m always on the look out for sweaters upon sweaters. Because my go-to outfit is a pair of denim and a comfy sweater. This sweater is reasonably priced and will add a pop of color to any pair of pants or skirt you pair it with. I’d recommend wearing this to work on a Friday because it’s super easy to take from your workday to your date night with you man/woman.
- Denim for Work and Play | $225 | One item I love to invest in during Fall is a new pair of denim. I wear denim every single week, whether its to work or over the weekend, jeans are a huge staple in my Fall wardrobe. When denim is an item that you wear all the time, it’s important to invest in a high quality brand so they last longer. AG is a great brand, the color of the wash stays in tact and they keep their structure.
- Be Bold with a New Handbag | $48 | I love purchasing a new handbag for Fall! One that is easy to throw on and pair with any outfit. This under $50 handbag is the perfect Chloe dupe with the perfect bold color. Add a statement to your Fall look with this beauty of a bag.
I hope these items help you decide what additional Fall attire you need to add to your wardrobe.
What is your favorite Fall item to purchase?
Shoes: Old! (Similar style here) • Denim: Banana Republic • Top: Banana Republic • Gold Cuff: The Styled Collection • Silver Cuff: David Yurman • Handbag: Celine (Similar style here) • Watch: Daniel Wellington • Lipstick: Christian Louboutin
Last weekend was the first weekend where we were home and didn’t have too many plans (which felt SO good!). We had a few date nights and then just relaxed the rest of the weekend. The weather has been gorgeous so it’s been nice wearing dresses and skirts to work. But this past weekend, I decided to break out my skinny denim with a sleeveless top and some flirty sandals. I’ve had this sleeveless sweater for a few years now and have found that it’s perfect year-round. I can wear it with a long sleeve shirt underneath in the winter or like this in the summer. I’ve linked a similar one from Banana Republic, so take a peek and snag one for yourself.
Shifting gears a little bit – a few weeks ago I wrote a blog post and made a statement that I was not shopping until September (even through the Nordy’s sale!). Ya’ll, it’s been HARD – I’m not going to lie. I’ve passed up SO many fantastic Nordy sale items – but at least I haven’t been splurging. However, I did make one purchase and feel like I need to be honest about it 🙂 I ended up snagging these classic, Chelsea booties – I just couldn’t pass them up for the price. I’ve been needing some classic, black booties that I could wear all fall and winter and when I saw these, I just had to have. So, there you go – I did make one splurge. But overall, it’s going well. Instead of going to the mall every weekend, I’ve been trying to do other things, like go on walks, run my other errands and be with Chuck. We’ll see how the entire month of August goes. I’ll keep you posted.
Hope you all have a great week.