Shoes: Kendall & Kylie • Jumpsuit: Marlowe Boutique • Cami: Evereve • Handbag: Saint Laurent (Similar style here) • Cuff: 6th Borough Boutique • Earrings: 6th Borough Boutique • Ring: David Yurman • Watch: Michele • Necklace: Gjenmi
Ok, ladies – I have a fun new boutique to share with you! If you live in the Seattle area, you are in luck – there’s a new boutique called, Marlowe Boutique, in the Bothell area – they have THE cutest clothes and at a great price. They have a variety of styles to choose from to, so you if you’re looking for more of lounge look, they have sweatshirts and cute sweat pants for you. If you’re looking for a top to go out in or need a full look for a dinner or girls night – they’ve got you covered.
I recently purchased this jumpsuit and was super excited to wear it in the spring/summer. However, I really wanted to introduce it to my wardrobe sooner so I thought, ‘How can I make this work appropriate?’. Well, here’s how.
- Throw a Cami Under Anything. If you don’t have a cami with a lace neckline, run to your nearest clothing store and pick one up. This particular one is from Evereve and only $38! But I love these cami’s because you can literally wear them under any lower cut blouse, sweater, dress, jumpsuit (anything!) and it instantly dresses up your look and covers your chest (if you’re worried about showing a little too much). For this particular outfit, I threw this cami underneath the jumpsuit to add a dressier dynamic and cover my chest.
- Blazers are Always a Good Idea. The second step I took to dress this jumpsuit up was put on this blazer. Blazers are always work appropriate, always look professional, and make it super easy to dress up any look for the office.
- Grab Your Favorite Booties. Given this is more of a spring jumpsuit, you can easily dress it up for winter (or that transition from winter to spring) with a pair of your favorite booties. I chose black for this look since black is an accent color.
- It’s All in the Accessories. If you know me at all, you know I love my accessories – from handbags to jewelry – they’re all my faves. For this look, I grabbed my black, structured bag – which goes really well with this look. Then I paired my handbag with delicate jewelry – this necklace and my everyday watch and this gorgeous cuff.
- Be Bold with Your Lips. If you’ve followed my blog for a minute or for awhile, you know I’m not afraid of a bold lip. Especially at the office. As a little girl, I used to hear – You don’t want to wear red lipstick or have red nails at the office. And I always would think – why not? And now, I’ve debunked that stupid thought and always wear a red lip. As a woman in the workplace, it makes me feel like I am powerful and let’s be real – anytime we can feel that way in the workplace, I’m in! Don’t be afraid of wearing a bright red lip or any other color you feel most comfortable with. It adds an essence of boldness that we need more of in the office.
I hope this helps you think about some of those spring items you have that you want to wear to the office. Don’t be afraid to mix and match items that can help dress your look up!
For all my Seattle Gals – Given Marlowe Boutique is new to the area, I wanted to promote their darling style and give you ladies the opportunity to check out their clothes.
To enter to win a $50 gift card to Marlowe Boutique:
- Like my most recent photo on Instagram
- Follow me @fiercelycharming and @shopmarloweboutique
- Tag a friend in the comment below (every tag is an extra entry!)
Good Luck!! Giveaway is open to the US only. Winner will be announced on Monday, March 12th.