Shoes: Steve Madden (Only $39.90!) • Denim: Banana Republic • Top: Anthropologie (Old! Similar style here!) • Clutch: Louis Vuitton • Ring: David Yurman • Cuff: David Yurman • Watch: Michele • Earrings: J.Crew (only $19.50!) • Lipstick: Liv it Up by Charlotte Tilbury
I’ve been eyeing these Steve Madden’s for about a month and finally saw them at Nordy’s….on sale! (They totally remind me of 8th grade when we wore these exact same shoe but they were all white!) And they are only $39.90! Probably the least expensive shoe Nordstrom sells 😉 But hey, I’ll take ’em. They are actually pretty comfortable too.
There have been so many sneakers this spring that have been so darling – from Adidas to Steve Madden to Nike – they all pair well with spring dresses and denim. If you are looking for a pair or two for spring, I thought I’d share 5 different pairs, all at different price ranges.
Below are my top 5:
- Tory Sport Ruffle Sneaker | $225 | I saw these sneakers when they came out a month or so ago, and I instantly LOVED them! The ruffle with the color border adds the perfect detail to a simple shoe. I would recommend to pair these with just about any spring outfit that comes to mind – some skinny jeans and a tank top or a casual sundress – these are dressy, yet simple and casual to throw on with anything.
- The Steve Madden Wedge | $39.90 | I already gave some details as to why I love these, but I forgot one thing – the color. This grey is to die for. It’s not too light, not too dark – it’s the perfect grey. And it acts as a neutral so can go with anything. They do have a few other colors to pick from as well.
- Signature Adidas Superstar Sneaker | $79.95 | These are major throwback to Junior high for me – anyone else? These were so in back in the day. I love how sneakers are coming full circle. I am going to be honest, as a petite gal, these sneakers do not do it for me. They make my feet look HUGE, which isn’t flattering on a girl who’s 5’0. BUT, I love them! And when I see them on taller girls, I’m always so envious because they look so good. I’d recommend to pair these with a sundress and/or a casual jumpsuit. I had a gal at the office wear these with a black and white striped jumpsuit and I thought, ‘That girl looks fly!’. So ladies, definitely try it out!
- Chuck Taylors | $49.95 | White chuck taylor’s are probably one of my fave sneakers to wear. I’ve had a pair for about 2 years now and they have been great to wear with just about anything. I’ve worn them with a dress, denim, and shorts. They are more of a slender shoe, which helps us petite gals. I’d recommend Chuck Taylor’s in any color – you won’t regret it.
- Air Max Thea Nike Sneakers | $115.00 | Ok. I don’t have these, but they are probably one of the best looking sneakers I’ve seen. The thick sole and the subtle Nike swoosh makes the shoe. My favorite color is the Oatmeal because it’s neutral and can be paired with a variety of outfits. I would recommend pairing these with loungewear attire or denim. They are a bit too casual to pair with a dress (in my opinion!) but are perfect for that casual, Saturday brunch look.