Shoes: SheIn (Only $37!) • Denim: Banana Republic • Top: Anthropologie • Silver Cuff: David Yurman • Gold Bracelet: The Styled Collection (On sale for $39!) • Watch: Michele • Ring: David Yurman • Handbag: Saint Laurent (Similar style here!) • Sunnies: Celine (Similar style here) • Earrings: Stella and Dot • Lipstick: YSL #1 Le Rouge
Even though summer is here, doesn’t mean we have to be restricted to flip flops and sandals – am I right? Don’t get me wrong, I love my summer sandals but sometimes it’s fun to change it up and wear a shoe that is unique to you – not one that everyone is wearing all the time.
I recently purchased these platform sneakers and ya’ll – I’ve received 1000 compliments on them, they are super comfortable, and they are easy to wear to work, to dinner, to lunch, to the mall – anywhere! AND they are breathable which makes them perfect for summer. Wanna know the icing on the cake with these – they are only $37! Yes, you heard right – $37!
If you are still on the fence, below are 5 reasons you should wear platform sneakers this summer:
- Easy to Pair with Any Outfit. These platforms can be worn with your favorite denim, dress, skirt, shorts – honestly, a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g!! They truly are perfect for any summer outfit and can easily be dressed up for a night out.
- The Price is a ‘thumbs up’. I’m sure you’ve seen the Gucci or Alexander Wang platform sneakers that are pricey – given they’re designer! And I love designer, but when you can get a similar look for less, I’m all about it! These are $37 – I repeat, $37! I’ve linked them above – snag them! SheIn also has other platform styles you may love too!
- Comfortable. Ok, so you may be thinking – well, those designer brands are more expensive because they are more comfortable. I can’t say you’re wrong, because I don’t own any, but what I can say is these are comfortable! They are super easy to wear.
- Unique to You. Now, I don’t know about you but I haven’t seen a ton of girls wearing platform sneakers (and I’m secretly loving it!). When I wear these, I feel like I’m the only girl around the office so if you are wanting to wear sneakers that are more unique, I’d highly recommend these babies.
- Set Your Heels Aside. I’m 5’0 – So I’m always wanting a little height. However, my feet are truly gnarly from heels so I’ve been branching out into wedges or platforms more. These have definitely satisfied my heel change. They give me a boost and people at the office are always like, ‘Whoa, you grew!’ – ya, thanks! 😉
How would you wear these platform sneakers?